Hey everybody!!! I'm excited to start a blog!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!! :)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Surprise! I'm Pregnant again!!!

So my life has completely changed!! We found out on Mother's Day that we are pregnant for the second time!!! Another unplanned and unexpected pregnancy just like Nevaeh. Nevaeh hasn't even turned a year yet at that time! I knew I was feeling a little weird and I would joke with my yumkin that I thought I was pregnant. My boobs were killing me and I know it's gross but I could squirt milk out of 'em too. Not really the every day occurance for me. It was sunday and we got home from church. I asked my yumkin if I should take the test now or later. He replied ' Does it really matter?' Nope. So I took it and couldn't believe it. Pregnant. I yelled ' you're not going to believe this!!' Yup pregnant again. Another surprise. I couldn't help but smile. Nevaeh and this baby will only be 20 months apart. Talk about scary! She's a handful already what am I going to do with two!!

I immediately started to show, which was a bummer because I was just now starting to lose the baby weight and fit into some old clothes. I'm really worried about gaining the baby weight again. No matter how hard I try at eating healthy and working out and drinking a ton of water, I still pack on the pounds. It's really depressing. I don't want to be 200 lbs at the end of this pregnancy! But my body somehow keeps gaining the weight. I don't know where it's coming from!!!! So with that worry out in the open, I have another. What am I going to do with two kids. I'm so warn out and tired all the time with Nevaeh. How will I even survive another baby? Nevaeh is finally starting to sleep through the night and take naps regularly. She's fifteen months now. Do I have to wait that long for baby number two to get the whole sleeping thing figured out? I sure hope not. I was a zombie for the first five months of Nevaeh's life. I don't jump back from labor and delivery very well. Am I really ready to go through this again? I didn't even have a choice! I'm so done with surprises!

So I'm half way through this pregnancy. 20 weeks. I've seriously blown up like a balloon. I asked my hunny if my butt was getting bigger and he said yes. So sad. My butt is already huge. We find out on tuesday if it is a boy or girl. I'm really thinking it is a boy. Everytime we go in to the doctor's, they have a hard time finding the heart beat because he/she is moving around so much. The baby is nick named Ninja baby for now. Always on the move. So fingers crossed we are having a boy!

And it is so true that every pregnancy is different. I had morning sickness, acne, gross hair and horrible mood swings with this baby. With Nevaeh I was the happiest pregnant woman alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment